Dark Sun: The Scorched World of Athas
Halfling Barbarian (Berserker)
Standing just over 3 feet in height, they are still powerfully built. Way-lynn is dressed in tough, scaly hide armor that is well worn but also well cared for. His waraxe has seen many battles, but it is still a deadly weapon. It is apparent from his bearing that he is someone accustomed to battle.
Way-lynn wields the Headsman’s Axe of Moil when in combat.
He recently took a position with the guards of Altaruk where he helped defend the city-state against marauding giants, desert raiders and other deadly foes. Following the attack of Abalach-Re and the occupation of Altaruk by the forces of Balic, Way-lynn left the settlement and joined up with Morg and his allies.
He has had many adventures where they…
- helped recovered the Standard of Arkhosia.
- helped restore the sorcerer-king Nibenay to power following the cataclysm that damaged that city.
- were slain by Nibenay.
- escaped Moil to the Realm of the Dead Gods.
- were transformed into a halfling by the dragon magic of Dregoth.
- destroyed the Astral Engine of Dregoth and escaped the Realm of the Dead Gods.
- avenged the destruction of the Veiled Alliance in Balic by killing the templar Darian Haraxes
- traveled to the island of Mytilene where they helped recover the Dark Lens from the giants living there.
- participated in the restoration of Ul-Athra.
- helped bring about the purification of the Black Waters Oasis.