Dark Sun: The Scorched World of Athas
Human Predator Druid
A woman in her late twenties, Kira is fit and athletic with light brown skin, straight black hair and deep brown eyes. Her eyes reveal her greatest strength – a keen understanding of world around her and an intuitive knowledge of her place in it.
She is normally dressed in armor decorated with pictures of fantastic animals such as wolves and tigers. She typically carries a totem fashioned from leaves and bone shards, symbolizing the inevitability of death as part of the natural cycle of life.
In combat she often changes form into that of a large tiger.
Kira entered the lands of Kalidnay with her friends Evan and Melantha on a quest for Evan to uncover powerful magic. She and Melantha became captured, along with the vampire Kazandra by the lands ruler Thakok-An during an encounter with her powerful half-giant guards. Sentenced to die in an arena match, she was rescued by a group of adventurers led by Vinara.
Kazandra led Kira and Melantha, in an uneasy alliance, to find Evan and participated in a climatic battle against Thakok-An herself, eventually defeating the templar. With Thakok-An’s defeat the land of Kaldinay was swallowed by the Mists.
She had had many adventures in which she…
- helped defeat Dregoth in the Shadow Tomb after destroying his Shadow Engine then escaped back to Shadow Kalidnay.
- used her powers to restore a patch of defiled land outside Altaruk.
- failed to prevent the transformation of Abalach-Re into a dragon queen.
- allowed the combination of all five Orbs of Kalid-Ma restoring the sorcerer-king to life beneath the ruins of Giustenal.
- helped restore the sorcerer-king Nibenay to power following the cataclysm that damaged that city.
- was presumed slain by Nibenay but instead returned to the Domains of Dread.
- rejoined the party in Elysium.