Dark Sun: The Scorched World of Athas
Dray Warlord (Marshal)
Iorskan is a tall, heavily muscled dray with reddish orange scales. He wears heavy chain mail armor made from red scales with golden highlights. In battle he wields a bone bastard sword and wooden shield.
Iorskan was exiled from his clan after refusing to join them in serving Yarnath. After his exile he spent time wandering near the city-state of Nibeany, primarily exploring the ruins of Giustenal. During those explorations he had several encounters with the Twilightchasers of the Sky Singers Tribe over potential artifacts.
The last thing he remembers was evading the Twilightchasers and coming across a circle of runes. He awoke to find himself bloodied and suspended from chains in the Shadow Tomb. Shortly after Elleandra and her allies arrived from the city of Moil and an uneasy alliance was struck.
Iorskan has completed many adventures in which he…
- helped defeat the Soul Collector on the Vernal Grove.
- helped defeat Dregoth in the Shadow Tomb after destroying his Shadow Engine then escaping back to Shadow Kalidnay.
- failed to prevent the transformation of Abalach-Re into a dragon queen.
- infiltrated the Ivory Dungeon to aid the Veiled Alliance of Balic.
- allowed the combination of all five Orbs of Kalid-Ma restoring the sorcerer-king to life beneath the ruins of Giustenal.
- escaped the dungeons of Gulg only to return and recover the Stone of Abraxas for Shadow King.
- helped recovered the Standard of Arkhosia.
- helped restore the sorcerer-king Nibenay to power following the cataclysm that damaged that city.
- was slain by Nibenay.
- awoke in the Gray and traveled to the domain of Har’Akir, saving the land from a terrible mummy.
- returned to Athas and joined with Birk and Arnye to destroy the Crystal of Ebon Flame at the Pristine Tower.
- was captured by Trinth’s Githyanki and taken to Galanaki on the Astral Sea.
- escaped Galanaki, joing forces with Daqiq and his allies.